Acadia National Park

Monday, October 21, 2013

Ogunquit, Maine

One more little New England town (I couldn't pass this one up)!  We just picked this little town off the map to visit.  It was so cute and friendly, like all the other Maine towns I have visited.  All these places love Halloween and spare no expense in elaborate decorations.  This became one of my favorite smaller towns!
 





 
I love the name Sweet Pea.





 
I stopped into this shop for a piece of sour cream, blueberry pound cake.  It was delicious!





 
BEST chair ever!  Made from lobster traps.  Lobstah Rocka!

 
The town is dog-friendly, as are a lot of towns now.


 
Beautiful homes.

 
FANTASTIC, creative Halloween decorations everywhere!
 














 
Perkins Cove is a short walk down a beautiful path.  It's a tiny area with cute shops and lots of boats.  I liked all the boats!
 




 
Pretty flowers EVERYWHERE!