Acadia National Park

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Driving through Cape Cod

My day started out in my little cabin near Provincetown, Massachusetts.  As I was looking out my window, this seagull was just waiting around. I think he was hoping I would come out and feed him!  

 
The bird photo-bombed my self-portrait!

 
I think he has come to terms with the fact that I was not going to throw him a fish for lunch!

 
Reluctantly, I must leave my little cabin!

 
I continued on my journey and left the Cape Cod area - but, not before making several stops!
 
Best front yard EVER!

 
Some nice fall color.

 
I'm all for Halloween decorations; but, this was just CREEPY!  And, it was rocking back and forth which enhanced the creepiness!

 
Highland Lighthouse

 
A little bunny.

 
Some beautiful turkeys.





 
I came across this great place called Lemon Tree Village Shops.  It was a shop that sold all kinds of cool stuff.  It was more like an art museum than a store.  All the items were artist-made and so unique! 

 
This was beautiful!







 
Now, rather than buying things that will do nothing more than add more clutter to my house, I just take a photo of the things I like.



 
Beautiful flowers!



 
My day ended at a great vegan restaurant in Hyannis called Green Lotus Cafe.

 
I had the vegan Reuben sandwich.  SO delicious!